Keis G701 heated motorcycle gloves are a solid benchmark and set new standards for heated gloves, both in terms of heat and waterproofing, as well as longevity. With their sober appearance and perfectly approved fabrics and synthetic fibers, they keep hands protected from rain and cold for long hours.
- heated, approved, waterproof and breathable motorcycle gloves
- CE approval in compliance with DE PPE EN 13594: 2015, level 1 KP
- abrasion-resistant composite of ballistic nylon fabric and Spandex
- protective shells
- three shock absorbers and anti-slip inserts on index, middle and ring fingers
- rigid slider, synthetic leather and anti-slip insert on palm
- silver "Touch" fabric for handling a smartphone on the tip of the thumb and index finger
- waterproof and breathable HiporaTM membrane
- 3M ThinsulateTM insulating thermal lining
- nylon gussets at articulations
- scraper on left index finger for helmet visor
- water-repellent treatment on outer layer
- first tightening flap around wrist
- second tightening flap around jacket
- patented Keis heat generation system
- three-step temperature adjustment by snap fastener
- small pocket in the cuff for a 2A battery
- Dual-Power system allowing power to be supplied by vehicle battery or Keis Li-ion battery (sold separately).
- current 1.6A per pair, power 19.2W, voltage 12V
- pair of G701 gloves
- wiring for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- 1 "Y" connector cable for connection to power supply
- instructions in English
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Measure the circumference of your hand (i.e. both sides) and choose your size from the table below.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE
If the size you receive doesn't fit, you can exchange it free of charge. Just send us an e-mail and we'll send you the procedure for printing out a returns slip and dropping off the parcel at your nearest delivery point. After receipt and inspection, we'll send you the new size free of charge.
Keis Li-ion lithium batteries not supplied in this kit and available here :