The Keis V501 heated vest is technically identical to the V501RP, with only the colors changing. It is delivered without a temperature controller, and therefore offers only one heating level (the highest). The temperature controller is available separately if desired, but is not essential.
This heating vest is a discontinued product, with only a few sizes left in stock. Missing sizes will not be replaced and are blocked for sale.
The Keis V501 Heated Vest is the ideal heated vest for all your professional or leisure outdoor activities.
This vest is designed to be autonomous from a vehicle, and therefore powered by one of our Keis lithium Li-ion batteries: either the large 5.2A battery, or the small pair of 4A battries.
- unisex cut
- thin, breathable fabric
- elastic Spandex side panels
- current 1.3A, heating power 15.6W, voltage 12V
- patented Keis heat generation system
- 3 heating panels with lifetime warranty: back and torso
- carbon micro-fibres for heat distribution
- mid-layer, replaces all sweaters and fleeces
- two outside pockets
- integrated connectors for Keis gloves, tights and heated socks
- Keis battery power supply available separately
- motorcycle battery connection cable included
- 1 V501 heated vest
- 1 cable for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- instructions in English
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Choose your usual size from the drop-down menu next to the blue "Add to basket" button. If in doubt, you can also measure your torso/chest circumference and choose your size from the table below.
If you're not sure between two sizes, we recommend taking the larger one. For example, if your torso/chest circumference is 103 cm, choose the jacket size 105 cm, i.e. M.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE