Keis G301 heated motorcycle gloves are the hottest heated gloves ever made by Keis! In fact, they're divided into three compartments, so that the fingers are warm between them without losing heat. This is the principle of the mitten, here divided into three to maintain excellent control of the bike's levers. These compartments protect against the cold and keep the heat in. Each finger is inserted into its own channel for maximum dexterity.
Extremely warm, waterproof and strong, these gloves are designed for the most rigorous snowmobiling conditions, or for winter riding in sub-zero temperatures!
- heated, approved, waterproof and breathable motorcycle gloves
- CE approval in compliance with DE PPE EN 13594: 2015, level 1
- abrasion-resistant composite of ballistic nylon fabric and leather
- rigid slider and non-slip palm insert
- HiporaTM waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3M ThinsulateTM insulating thermal lining
- scraper on left index finger for helmet visor
- water-repellent treatment on outer layer
- first tightening with flap around wrist
- second cord tightening around jacket
- patented Keis heat generation system
- three-step temperature adjustment by snap fastener
- small pocket in the cuff for a 2A battery
- Dual-Power system allowing power to be supplied by vehicle battery or Keis Li-ion battery (sold separately).
- current 1.6A per pair, power 19.2W, voltage 12V
- pair of G301 gloves
- wiring for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- 1 "Y" connector cable for connection to power supply
- instructions in English
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Measure the circumference of your hand (i.e. both sides) and choose your size from the table below.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE
If the size you receive doesn't fit, you can exchange it free of charge. Just send us an e-mail and we'll send you the procedure for printing out a returns slip and dropping off the parcel at your nearest delivery point. After receipt and inspection, we'll send you the new size free of charge.
Keis Li-ion lithium batteries not supplied in this kit and available here :