Keis G601 heated motorcycle gloves are the benchmark in heated leather motorcycle gloves. They let you ride for long hours in the cold and rain, while keeping your hands dry and warm. They're perfect for touring and long-distance riding.
- heated, approved, waterproof and breathable motorcycle gloves
- CE approval in compliance with DE PPE EN 13594: 2015, level 1 KP
- abrasion-resistant nylon ballistic leather outer material
- protective shell
- waterproof and breathable HiporaTM membrane
- 3M ThinsulateTM insulating thermal lining
- nylon gussets at knuckles
- scraper on left index finger for helmet visor
- water-repellent treatment on outer layer
- rigid slider and anti-slip palm insert
- first tightening flap around wrist
- second tightening flap around jacket
- patented Keis heat generation system
- three-step temperature adjustment with snap fastener
- small pocket in the cuff for a 2A battery
- Dual-Power system allowing power to be supplied by vehicle battery or Keis Li-ion battery (sold separately).
- current 1.6A per pair, power 19.2W, voltage 12V
- pair of G601 gloves
- wiring for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- 1 "Y" connector cable for connection to power supply
- instructions in English
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Measure the circumference of your hand (i.e. both sides) and choose your size from the table below.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE
If the size you receive doesn't fit, you can exchange it free of charge. Just send us an e-mail and we'll send you the procedure for printing out a returns slip and dropping off the parcel at your nearest delivery point. After receipt and inspection, we'll send you the new size free of charge.
Keis Li-ion lithium batteries not supplied in this kit and available here :
If you buy Keis gloves and vest in the same order, the connection cables between the under-gloves and the vest will be offered to you and included free of charge in the delivery.