The J501RP heated jacket sets the standard for heated motorcycle clothing. It's our best-seller, ideal for everyday use between 0°C and 15°C, or for keeping warm on the road on cold mornings, at altitude or in rainy weather.
- unisex cut
- fine, breathable fabric
- elastic Spandex side panels
- 6A current, 66W heating power, 12V voltage
- three heating levels with supplied temperature controller
- patented Keis heat generation system
- 6 heating panels with lifetime warranty: back, torso, sleeves and collar
- carbon micro-fibres for heat distribution
- mid-layer, replaces all sweaters and fleeces
- three outside pockets
- integrated connectors for Keis gloves, tights and heated socks
- motorcycle battery connection cable included
- 1 heated jacket J501RP
- 1 cable for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- 1 temperature controller
- instructions in English
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Choose your usual size from the drop-down menu next to the blue "Add to basket" button. If in doubt, you can also measure your torso/chest circumference and choose your size from the table below.
If you're not sure between two sizes, we recommend taking the larger one. For example, if your torso/chest circumference is 103 cm, choose the jacket size 105 cm, i.e. M.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE