The Keis Extreme J505RP heated jacket is the warmest jacket Keis has ever produced. It's even warmer than the legendary J501RP, and is designed for bikers who love snowy winters.
The J505RP jacket offers 25% more heating surface than the J501RP, which is already the market benchmark in terms of warmth! A thin inner fleece layer thickens the jacket to retain heat even more effectively.
The J505RP keeps you perfectly warm in sub-zero temperatures, snow and blizzards. It's particularly suited to snowmobiling in Scandinavia and North America.
What's more, our J505RP jacket comes with the brand-new Bluetooth temperature controller, which, in addition to the classic functions, lets you regulate the jacket's temperature from your smartphone.
- unisex cut
- fine, breathable fabric
- elastic Spandex side panels
- 6.5A current, 78W heating power, 12V voltage
- three heating levels thanks to supplied temperature controller
- Bluetooth connection for temperature control from your smartphone
- free app to download to your smartphone
- patented Keis heat generation system
- 6 panel heaters with lifetime warranty: back, torso, sleeves and collar
- 25% more panel surface area
- carbon micro-fibers to distribute heat
- thin inner fleece layer for added comfort
- mid-layer, replaces all sweaters and fleeces
- three outside pockets
- integrated connectors for Keis gloves, tights and heated socks
- motorcycle battery connection cable included
- 1 heated jacket J505RP
- 1 cable for connection to 12V vehicle battery
- 1 Bluetooth temperature controller
- instructions in English
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE
Choose your usual size from the drop-down menu next to the blue "Add to basket" button. If in doubt, you can also measure your torso/chest circumference and choose your size from the table below.
If you're not sure between two sizes, we recommend taking the larger one. For example, if your torso/chest circumference is 103 cm, choose the jacket size 105 cm, i.e. M.
FREE SIZE EXCHANGE